• Please consult your Net claims statement to see if you qualify for a repayment.
• It is highly recommended that you review your banking details as it appears on your RAWA profile by consulting with your bank.
• This is to ensure that it is correct as errors will result in delays in the payment process.
• For any queries, please contact the helpdesk at (012) 429 0033.
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO LOG INTO YOUR RAWA PROFILE TO VIEW YOUR NET CLAIMS STATEMENT [LINK].
This site (“RAWA”) has been set up by the repayment administrators with the purpose of managing the claims registration process to be followed by investors in the
Defencex scheme/s operated under the names “DEFENCEX”, “EFT4me”, “Cycle4Dollars”, and/or “Net Income Solutions”,
and for the repayment to investors qualifying under the repayment plan referred to below.
Other possible names that depositors may have encountered include: “Online Mega Profits Academy”, “First Wealth is Health”, “Common Sense Online Invest”, “Mlamuli Online Mega Profits”, “Online Wallet Management” and “Empowered Networkers”, hereinafter collectively referred to as “DEFENCEX”.
On 4 February 2014, the South African Reserve Bank appointed repayment administrators (“the Applicants”) in terms of section 84 of the Banks Act, No 94 of 1990 ("the Banks Act"), to manage and control the repayment of the monies obtained by Defencex from members of the public in contravention of section 11 of the Banks Act.
This serves to notify individuals that have invested in Defencex ("investors") that:
1. Application (“the Application”) has been made by the Applicants in the Western Cape Division of the High Court of South Africa (“the Court”) for an Order (“the Final Order”) declaring the following:
2. On 6 June 2016, the Court ordered that all interested parties are to be called upon to show cause on 28 June 2016 at 10h00, or so soon thereafter as counsel may be heard, why the Final Order should not be granted.
3. A full copy of the Court Application and Court Order dated 6 June 2016 is available here.
4. The Court Order was made final on 28 June 2016 and may be viewed here.
Please take note of the following important information regarding the registration of claims:
To complete the claims registration process, you will need to provide the following information:
• Your personal details (name, surname, bank account number, current cellphone number, etc)
• Your identity (ID) number
• An uploaded copy of your identification document (i.e. identity document, passport and where required entity registration document)
• All your DEFENCEX username(s) (mandatory) and cellphone number(s) or your DEFENCEX username(s) (mandatory) and password(s)
You will be required to upload your identification document on this website.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION AND/OR ENQUIRIES, PLEASE VISIT THE FAQ PAGE OR CALL OUR HELPDESK ON (012) 429 0033.